Wednesday, April 18, 2007

DO NOT VISIT MY WEBSITE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

After my computer had been interfered with following the "WHO ARE THE DOUBLE AGENTS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER?" I blogged about it. Now my junk email box is full of emails from Google to warn me that my website theconspiracyexplained has been infected with a virus of some sort and it will no longer be listed at Google until the problem has been rectified.

Coincidence?

NO CHANCE!!

The NWO don't like the idea that they could have been infiltrated or that there is an organised resistance to get out so we all just cower and let them trample all over us.

I am now removing the link to my website until further notice.

And if the virus can't be found then I'll just start a new website and place the same info (and more, coz it really does need to get finished) on that and wait until the next attack, and repeat as nauseum.

No comments: