Tuesday, August 07, 2007

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT, MUM? I MEAN, WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?

The highly recommended DVD of David Icke at Brixton Academy shows a photograph of a baby chimp sat on his mother's back, scratching his head I think, with the caption:

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT, MUM? I MEAN, WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?

You're born.
You go to school.
You make friends.
You get a job.
You get married.
You buy a house.
You have kids.
You work.
Your kids grow up and go to school.
You work some more.
You retire.
Then you're dead.

That's it.

You don't have time to look up and see the world as it really. And when you do it's to see 22 blokes kick a football around some muddy grass in the wind and the rain.

Unless there's a manufactured dictator that needs killing.

Is the human race that imprisoned? That controlled?

Yes, it has been.

NB the past tense.

It has been so imprisoned.

It has been so controlled.

But I see positive signs.

Even when I see selfish shoppers at supermarkets using the pick-up points as a permanent parking space.

Even when I see people jumping queues.

Even when I see DVLA vehicles in my rear view mirror possibly recording my car being driven without a valid tax disc.

I see positive signs.

People are concerned about so much war.
People are concerned about the state of education.
People are concerned about poverty and why we never seem able to make poverty history, or why there is always so much money readily available for war and the lies to take us into war.

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT, MUM? I MEAN, WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?

People are asking this question, and their answers are becoming more thoughtful and correct.

No comments: