Thursday, October 01, 2009

BLAIR WILL BE PRESIDENT OF THE EU

If Ireland votes Yes tomorrow then The Butcher of Baghdad Tony Blair will become President of the EU as soon as possible.

Never mind us, the ordinary folk of the EU.

Don't ask us who we want as our leader.

I don't want democracy in the EU. I demand to be told what to do. I don't have an independent brain. I can't think for myself. I can't process information. I need dictatorship, not democracy.

Seriously, this is a classic of the EU and The Treaty of Lisbon. Things will be forced upon us without consultation.

And if Blair does become President of the EU then look out for little old granny...

===============================

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217394/Blair-named-EU-President-weeks-Irish-ratify-Lisbon-Treaty.html

Blair to be named EU President 'within weeks' if Irish ratify Lisbon Treaty

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 12:45 PM on 01st October 2009

Tony Blair is set to become EU President within weeks if Ireland votes 'Yes' in its referendum on the Lisbon Treaty tomorrow.

The former prime minister's candidacy for the new post will be rushed through as quickly as possible, according to government sources.

No comments: