Saturday, October 23, 2010

WHY DO I ALWAYS FEEL DOOM AND GLOOM WHENEVER PASTOR WILLIAMS QUOTES HIS SOURCE

I don't know why but I always feel doom and gloom and despair and possible fear whenever Pastor Lindsey Williams talks about his source. It's like we build a head of steam, feel like we're getting somewhere and winning, the Infowars moneybomb raised a lot of money, and then WHAM! Along comes Williams with info from his source and I feel deflated, like the game's over already, that there's nothing we can do and nothing left to fight for.

I personally do not give the source much credibility. He tried to feed Williams that the Deepwater Horizon incident was an accident when several pieces of evidence indicate foreknowledge.

I am not stating that Williams is a minion, just questioning the credibility, the nature and the timing of the info.

No comments: