Saturday, January 07, 2012

SUPPORT DAVID ICKE

I have read the article in The Daily Mail about David Icke and his ex wife Pamela, who appears to be trying to take David to the cleaners. She makes allegation after allegation; he thinks I'm a lizard, he's milking conspiracy theories for every penny, etc, etc, etc.

Everything but "he used to beat me". And even if she had made that allegation I would not have believed it.

David Icke's book The Biggest Secret changed my life. And I thank him very much for it. It blew my mind wide open to what is and what could be going on in this world. I am not 100% convinced of the reptilian idea, but would not be surprised if it was true, because it would certainly explain why our leaders are so greedy, cold blooded and heartless, as well as certain properties of our DNA and body. Perhaps I am not 100% convinced because it is just too fantastic (at the moment).

David gave up a lot 20 or so years ago. He risked everything; reputation, livelihood, savings.

And what was he saying then? That a small cabal would try to engineer a third world war between the USA versus Russia and China over the Middle East. And not only that, but we would also be microchipped.

Oopsadaisy! That is exactly what is going on today!

So as David Icke states on his website, regarding the allegations
Why is this being claimed for the first time now, nearly five years after she left, when she was posting 'thank you, David Icke' and 'it was wonderful' for years on her website before she ran out of money because she refuses to work and began court proceedings to get more from me?

No comments: