Tuesday, March 19, 2013

COMMITTING TO THE PROGRAMME

I have left teaching.

I became seriously disillusioned by my experience.

No one could explain why, despite all the government intervention and money, standards in maths have declined so much. I tried to point out how education is controlled, referencing "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" and "America's Secret Establishment" and other sources, but they didn't want to know.

But they have the information now. When the World Government comes knocking on their door to take them away they might just remember that I warned them.

I believe I have served my purpose by doing so.

I would much rather commit to the programme and destroy the New World Order in another and much faster way. Teaching some kids some maths sounds noble, but the fruits of my labour would only be seen in 3 to 5 years, and I could only directly teach a tiny, tiny percentage. That is too little and too long.

The New World Order need destroying now.

I believe I can be more useful in another way.

No comments: