Monday, March 18, 2013

IS IT JUST LITTLE ME THAT THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED OF?

I wrote a letter this afternoon. As always I saved every version to my USB stick.

But when I came to continue that same letter this evening the letter had been completely transformed, with the last few paragraphs (which incidentally was addressed to my school and on the Venetian takeover of this DFK followed by the infiltration by The Bavarian Illuminati of our Venetian usurpers) completely deleted, with a few paragraphs and many sentences either deleted or amended so that whoever amended it thinks it reads better. But the new amended version has a different 'read' to the original. This is obvious because I didn't write it.

I did not write the amendments. That is clear. Even goldfish could see that I had not written those sentences. There is a distinct difference in the way that they read.

So I am warning readers to take great care of what they write. Try to write in one session and save a hard copy. I was stunned by the transformation, but now glad that I am fully aware of this dastardly but cowardly attack so that I can take measures against it.

Nice but ultimately pathetic try, dickheads!

Your end is nigh...AND YOU KNOW IT!

That is the only reason why you would be trying these pathetic tricks.



No comments: