Monday, June 03, 2013

I JUST CAUGHT YOUTUBE EDITING MY VIDEO ON ISRAEL AND 911

I was watching my video on Israel and 9/11 Part One on YouTube this morning, not looking at the playtime, when the video stopped at about 3 minutes when it should run for nearly 12 minutes. It is about that time into the video that I start to talk about Hitler, the Warburgs and their influence on IG Farben, the Rothschilds and how they could have saved the Jews with a ransom offer from Hitler, and the Transfer Agreement between the Zionists, the Nazis and the British. So I logged into my account and that Part One was still showing a playtime of 11 minutes 47 seconds. So I logged out and watched the video again and the playtime was 11 minutes 47 seconds.

So why was the Part One cut to 3 minutes?!

Who made that decision?

And why was I not informed?

No comments: