Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DAVID ICKE MUST URGENTLY WRITE A TEMPLATE STATEMENT ON SYRIA FOR READERS TO SEND TO THEIR MPS

MPs can only read letters from their constituents. I have already written to my MP about Syria. I encouraged others to write BEFORE last weeks' horrific events. I cannot write to every other MP. I do not have the readership of David Icke either to encourage others to write to their MPs. I would write to Icke myself but each time I have not received a reply. I would expect Icke to have a reader in each constituency.

I therefore plead with David Icke to urgently (and I mean urgently) write a template statement setting out the case against the rebels so that his widespread readership can quickly copy and paste it to email their MP.

BUT THIS MUST BE DONE TODAY SO THAT MPS ARE OVERWHELMED WITH ANTI WAR EMAILS WITH SOLID SUPPORTING EVIDENCE BEFORE THE 'DEBATE' TOMORROW!!

No comments: