Saturday, February 22, 2014

TTS IS ITSELF IN NEED OF A MASSIVE INJECTION OF POSITIVITY

Since the turn of the new year I have been experiencing a disappointing increase in negativity, rejection and ostracism, together with a growing unease that something has gone seriously wrong.

I don't know what to do.

I was really looking forward to this year. The vote in The Marsten House last August was a fantastic sign that things were eventually turning in our favour and people finally wanted to learn more, ask questions, and help. Instead there has been silence, and I have received what could be threats/warnings, and not just from MI5 and major Wall Street banks, but from the very people I am trying to alert and save, giving me the impression that a lot of people do not want to know, and when they do know they wish they didn't know and hate you for telling them.

Suicidal? No F way!

Despair? No.

Depression? No.

Then what? I don't know.

And I don't know how much longer TTS has left to run.

I have allowed the negativity I have been experiencing to filter through to TTS. TTS is damaged. And I apologise.

This negativity needs to be exorcised from TTS.

A silent ghost haunts here.

No comments: