Thursday, July 31, 2014

CLOSING DOWN

In January I proposed a protest outside Freemasons Hall on 28th June. This was to recognise the role that Freemasonry played in engineering World War 1, a role that I have tried to expose time and time and time again, adding little bits of history to the LPAC/Tarpley thesis when I find them, and commenting on articles in the media related to World War 1 to show how they manipulate history. People had 5 months to prepare their travel etc.

So on 28th June, who turned up?

Just me!

This tells me that either:
1. nobody reads this blog;
or
2. nobody cares.

World War 1 was the world's first truly world war. It took decades to engineer by the British establishment. But its failure in establishing a world government under British control ultimately led to World War 2, which was more horrific than World War 1. So a protest on 28th June was not just a protest against Freenasonry's role in engineering World War 1, it was also a protest about the British establishment's mongering of two world wars to establish a world government under their control.

So my thinking is:
1. if point 1. above is true then why should I spend so much time writing to myself?
2. if point 2. above is true then why should I spend so much time writing to myself?

I'd be better off if I found something more effective to do. What this is I'm not sure.

So The Truth Serum is closing down.



No comments: