Tuesday, July 08, 2014

ONE THING I DON"T UNDERSTAND ABOUT TEACHERS

I have observed quite a few teachers teaching now, as well as listened to their conversations in quite a few staff rooms, and one thing that I do not understand about teachers is this: why are teachers so strict and dominant and authoritarian in the classroom and corridors, saying that they have the best interests of the students at heart, when they will do very little, if anything, to hold to account the politicians, corporations and organisations who have and exercise the power to send those same children to war to kill and possibly to die based on a pack of lies?

And I'll tell you, I have seen some diabolical teaching, even from teachers with >20 years experience.

I have frequently been told that I shouldn't be so 'nice' in the classroom.

Yet I have seen teachers drive really nice teenage girls to tears because they can't remember their 7 times table!!!

No wonder genuinely nice students in a nice school in a nice English town are forced by their 'nice' teachers to write and draw pro-war propaganda to encourage fighting in the Freemasonry-engineered World War 1.







No comments: