Wednesday, September 17, 2014

HENCEFORTH I EXPECT PARTICULAR PERSONS TO DO THE HONOURABLE THING : STOP READING THE TRUTH SERUM

Today I have experienced a massive, massive let down. Someone who I thought could help me bring down this rotten, corrupt, warmongering, kiddie-fiddling system has decided not to help. I know that they read TTS because I have told that person that I wrote TTS. I have written to that person many times, stating the position. But to no avail.

For whatever reason or reasons, their help is not forthcoming.

But what that person has failed to realise is that it is not just me being let down but the whole of the human race, including their family and friends!!

I truly believe that that someone was supposed to help me, that we were supposed to meet and work together to bring down the system. I am in position, have a very good knowledge of how things work, but also believe that this someone could provide the last piece of the puzzle.

Henceforth I will not be initiating any contact with that person. However I must keep the channel open in case they change their mind. But I am sick of their attitude. They are not King or Queen.

I now expect them, their family and friends to do the honourable thing and stop reading TTS. I cannot bear writing TTS while I know that there are people out there reading TTS who I personally know, who have a much better understanding of what is going on but are doing bugger all about it, expecting people like myself to risk everything and take the flak!



No comments: