Thursday, October 16, 2014

THE BESTEST FILM EVER

No contest.

JFK by Oliver Stone.

By a long, long way.

Before I first watched it I had already been involved in left wing politics, protesting the war on Iraq in 1991.

I never felt comfortable with left wing politics, but always knew deep inside that something was mot right with this world and that 'someone' was controlling things for their benefit.

But then one of those very strange moments in my life occured in September 1992 when this sudden urge came over me to watch JFK. So I rented it form Blockbuster, and despite it being 3 hours long I watched it again immediately after its first viewing. i.e. 6 hours of JFK. I then watched it again the following morning before I had to return it the next day.

And after that?

I read the film sources, read around the subject and other related subjects (which probably brought me to the attention of the secret police), and eventually I read the next work that blew my mind; The Biggest Secret by David Icke.

Since then, I think Icke is correct regarding the physical nature of this universe (I was fascinated by wave-particle duality during my maths and physics A Levels).

But shape-shifting reptilians is waaaaaaay beyond what your average lager-glugging, football-loving, mysoginist, lustful man (and now woman thanks to 'equal rights') can take.

But the British Monarchy engineering WW1 through Freemasonry is not beyond their ken. 99% already think Freemasonry is weird and corrupt.

And it is this series of facts that I believe holds the key to awakening the muggins British taxpayer.

And is perhaps the reason why Stop the War published and continue to publish Neil Faulkner's bogus The Real History of World War One.





No comments: