Sunday, December 21, 2014

THE 2014 TTS AWARD FOR MASSIVE, MASSIVE LET DOWN

It was close.

There were 3 contenders: the whole human race; David Icke; and that unspecial someone who might be able to help me to quickly stop all this shit.

The whole human race and David Icke were contenders for no shows on 28th June this year as I stood humiliated outside Freemasons Hall to protest their engineering of WW1. I fully expected Icke in particular to attend because he had written just a few weeks previous that he was being harassed and intimidated by Freemasonry, and I have also donated hundreds of pounds to his cause, stating so here on TTS.

But despite this, the winner of the much coveted TTS Award for Massive, Massive Let Down for 2014 goes to...

That unspecial someone, who I think may hold the key to helping me in my little scheme to stop all this shit quickly but who cannot be arsed...not even to tell me to get lost!

Ruthless, cold-blooded, absolutely diabolical and indefensible. You have a Merry Christmas. You should be begging to help, not t'other way round.

No comments: