Tuesday, April 07, 2015

THE CIA, THE ATLANTIC COUNCIL AND ELIOT HIGGINS : WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

When I posted ELIOT HIGGINS AND THE CIA he mocked me, posting a link to that post in a tweet.

But over the weekend it was revealed that Higgins has been up to something with The Atlantic Council. What that something is I don't know. As far as I know he hasn't said.

But in FAUSTUS HIGGINS SELLS HIS SOUL TO THE ATLANTIC COUNCIL I pointed out just how close to the warmongers Higgins was now.

And regarding specifically the CIA, The Atlantic Council has the following former Directors of the CIA as management:
Michael Hayden (Board member)

Robert Gates (Honorary Director)
Leon Panetta (Honorary Director)
William Webster (Honorary Director)

And not only that, there is a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Michael Mullen, a couple of US Secretaries of Defense, and war criminal Henry Kissinger in there too.

I think Higgins needs to tell us all, come clean, what he has been doing and plans to do with or for The CIA Atlantic Council.

No comments: