Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I PUT IT TO YOU, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE JURY, THAT THIS IS TREATING SOMEONE LIKE THEY ARE A PIECE OF SHIT

1. you befriend someone, pretend to be friends, perhaps to use them;
2. when you are told several times (with references) about world wars just ignore it, maybe even have a laugh about it with your other friends over a coffee and a slice of cake;
3. ostracise that someone when the information gets very dark indeed;
4. ignore communications from that someone;
5. when asked if you do not want to receive detailed reports about how the world works, do not reply;
6. when sent those detailed reports continue to ostracise that someone;
7. continue to ignore communications;
8. when asked by that someone if you wanted to join the good fight and help, refuse to join and do not offer to help;
9. continue to ignore communications and refuse requests for help;
10. when asked to destroy those reports, because no offer of help was forthcoming, those reports are not destroyed and are instead in the hands of God only knows (without that someone's permission!!!) and being used for God knows whatever purpose;
11. continue to ignore communications and refuse requests for help;
12. continue to allow that someone to walk around with a massive target on their back while you, your family and friends merrily get on with your ultimately empty and insignificant lives.

Now, I put it to you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that this is treating someone like they are a piece of shit.

And if so, how do YOU react when YOU are being treated like YOU are a piece of shit?

But what makes it even worse is that this person really might be able to help. It might be in a large way. It might be in just a small way. I'm working on a legal project to free us. I was on about it a few years ago. I am sure that this person, who I think is treating me like I am a worthless piece of shit, could help. Until late last year I was Mr Nice Guy, friendly, encouraging. But they can't even be arsed to offer to see if they could help.

And I'm taking a huge financial risk in this project too. If it works then we will be free. If it doesn't then I'm fucked. I might even get 'suicided' before it gets to court.

It's that simple.

So don't start with all that love-and-light bollocks!

No comments: