Wednesday, June 24, 2015

THE BUTCHER'S APRON



Regarding my work today:
1. I was able to connect to the University computers without any troubles and executed a program that was supposed to run for 250,000 iterations, and it was running fine. But I was dog-sitting today. I decided to take the dog for a walk just before 3pm. Up until I decided to take the dog for a walk the program was running fine and writing output as expected. But after I returned taking the doggo for a walk I found that the program had continued writing the output except for the files that I use for visualisation of the data.
2. So I then began another execution of the same program, and shut down to come home, expecting that the program would execute and write its output. But upon arriving home and logging in I found that although the program had executed 250,000 iterations, there was only output upto 5000 iterations, i.e. it stopped writing output after I left.

This was obviously to tell me that I was being watched: when I took the doggo for a walk they deleted all visualisation files after I left to take the doggo walkies; and when I restarted the same program and left for home they deleted all files written after I left for home.

This is the same kidddie-fiddling mentality that created and supported the British Empah wearing the Butcher's Apron as it destroyed culture after culture to impose British values like brutality and imperialism.

So ladies and gentlemen, please be upstanding for the national anthem, as we honour our allies Islamic State as they provide an excuse to interfere in Syria and lead to the ousting of Assad.

God save our gracious Queen
Long live our noble Queen
Allah U Akbar.
Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign o'er us
Allah U Akbar.

No comments: