Sunday, September 27, 2015

THE MIDDLE CLASS THINK EVERYONE SERVES THEM AND THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW

I wasn't going to write about something that happened to me this week until I read this about John Terry:


Now what happened to me was this:
1. driving down a straight road in the countryside, I saw this black Range Rover on the other side of the road overtaking the cars in front of it, dodging in and out of my lane. OK, I thought, he's doing that because there were no cars in front of me in my lane. But as we approached each other I realised this RR was not going to wait until we passed each other before he overtook the cars in front it. So I literally had to brake to a stop to avoid a crash with this RR in my lane!
2. but then just 200m down the road, this road I was on joined a busy A road. I wanted to turn right, and slowed down, indicating my intention. But just as I was about 10m from the junction this BMW 5 series turned into this country road from the left, and drove over my side of the junction, so that again I had to brake to a stop to avoid crashing into this BMW...on my side of the road!!

And all within the space of 200m!!

But it is usually the usual cars that do this. Not the Rolls Royces or Bentleys, but the middle class cars such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes, etc. Their behaviour also includes pulling out to block a lane of traffic to turn right out of a junction.

We serve them.

They have this teacher-esque arrogance about them.

They are our masters.

They can do anything they want.



No comments: