Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TTS HEAD-SHAKINGLY SAD CONCLUSION OF THE DAY

It's not even 0800 but here is the TTS Head-Shakingly Sad Conclusion of the Day.

Most don't want to know.

And those that do know don't want to do anything about it.

I've been doing my bit since 2006. Not just writing here, informing family and friends (or those I thought were friends), but also not just researching but actually implementing my legal project to help bring this shit to a stop. It's a very risky project. An all-or-nothing project. Which is why others have taken the make-a-living-out-of-it route. But it's so easy I don't know why nobody else hasn't thought of it.

And the one time I try to do something meaningful in public, on 28th June 2014, I experienced this:

via GIPHY


Yep. 28th June 2014 was the day I realised, "Son. You're on your own."

No comments: