Friday, December 25, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE TEACHERS WHO KNOW ME

Just carry on teaching me like a piece of shit.

It would explain why the country is a piece of shit.

Not that I'm blaming it all on you, of course.

But perhaps treating others with a lot more respect, insteading of dreaming that you know it all when you do not, while projecting an air of authority and eternal wisdom to your students, is both pathetic and untrue.

I was trying to tell one of you, who I thought and trusted would be the most receptive to the truth. I, we, were wrong. I, we, have been totally let down and betrayed.

I sent those reports in earnest, in that I expected that the recipient could and would want to help.

She has so far not offered to help.

As such I can only assume that any other recipient has encouraged her to not offer to help but instead use that knowledge for her/their private gain.

Sadly, this is what I am seeing.

This is how much respect I have for teachers...and not just me, I must add.

Teachers know nothing, and thus teach nothing. This is what contributes to such an ill-educated, racist, bigoted society, and has led to such a shite country.







No comments: