Sunday, December 20, 2015

WHAT COULD DAVID ICKE, TONY GOSLING AND PAUL JOSEPH WATSON DO TOMORROW TO BRING THIS SHIT TO A FULL STOP?

The likes of David Icke, Tony Gosling and Paul Joseph Watson like to write about them. In fact, they have been writing about them for years.

But what could they do that could bring all this shit to a full stop?

Take out a loan a refuse to pay it back.

Too simple?

Or beyond their imagination?

Or have they got the balls to put their money where their mouth is?

They all know how money is created and how this power has benefitted a handful of families.

But they also know what has happened to people who have challenged this.

Icke will write about reptilians and make a living out of it.

Gosling will write for RT and about Bilderberg and 'Jesus Christ' and make a living out of it.

Watson (and implicitly Infowars) will rant about them Islams and make a living out of it.

Me?

I write about everything my esteemed colleagues above write about, but I also invite my enemies to drag me into court and prove that I owe them something that we all know I do not. So far they have not, despite taking others who owe far less than I to court to recover what they claim is owed to them.

That is the difference between you and I.

I am prepared to put my money where my mouth is.

This is my non compliance.

Now, I was anticipating and expecting someone to help me, but she has instead decided to treat me like I am a leper covered in shit, even though with her help I could stop all this shit and make this happier and safer world for not just her children, but all the children of the world.

But my calculations it will take anyone else around 10 years to be in the position I am in.

So I hope you can understand why I am so pissed off and angry with her, her family and friends, who continue to fuck around and enjoy their ultimately insignificant lives.






No comments: