Friday, January 01, 2016

FOR THEIR MOST GRACIOUS BOLTON MAJESTIES

Don't fucking bother your most majestic arses.

Thanks for nothing, you ungrateful bunch of shallow, soulless, fuckwits.

I'll do it all my fucking self.

Cheers for nothing (but treating me like a piece of shit!)

And dear readers, do not be concerned. They are all thick-skinned, cold-blooded reptiles. That is why she showed no concern whatsoever beforehand. I tried, but the only interest shown was in swinging!

Dare to deny the truth!!

Reptile. Cold-blooded. Money.

In the film She Hate Me, there is a line:
Don't fuck with money, son. It's cold blooded.

The money is cold-blooded.

And they are cold-blooded.

Dare to deny the truth!!

Or destroy those reports, your most gracious Bolton majesties.

I don't think you've realised who you're fucking with.

Yes, you might be able to pay some thugs from Glasgow to do something to me. Congratulations!! Well fucking done!!

Now save the fucking world for your grandchildren from total fucking disaster, you gutless, cowardly nymphomaniacs!!


No comments: