Tuesday, January 26, 2016

WE'RE GOING TO WALK THROUGH THE ENEMY LINES

This was the absolute genius idea of Douglas Haig during WW1: walk through the enemy lines.

I would definitely urge you all to watch Oh What a Lovely War over and over again. We owe it to our ancestors, after what they went through.

One of the great things that Oh What a Lovely War does is expose the class system during WW1: that before WW1, the working class was considered trash, but after Freemasonry had assassinated Ferdinand then it was all about King and Country.

This is precisely the mentality of The Bolton Monarchy: you are expected to sacrifce yourself for the Bolton Monarchy while they fuck and brew their lethal, addictive potions to hypnotise the masses.

So I have one suggestion for The Bolton Monarchy: I am perfectly happy to continue to refer to you as The Bolton Monarcnhy while you and your friends and family treat me like I am a piece of shit willing to lay down my life for you just because you are The Bolton Monarchy!!

So the deal is this: destroy those reports (I have given you ideas) and I will move on; or ignore me and I shall continue this until my dying day.

I am not having you lot treating me like I am a piece of shit!!! Like I am your cannon fodder.

Who the fuck do you lot think you are?!?!?!?!?!? The Buckingham Palace monarchy?

Just because you fuck around, you expect us to love you and buy your lethal, addictive potions and sacrifice our lives for you?

Who the fuck do you are?!?!?!?!?!?





No comments: