Sunday, January 10, 2016

WHY IS THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA COVERING THE DEATH OF LEMMY SO MUCH?

The lead singer of Motorhead, Lemmy, died on 28th December 2015.

But on the same day the drummer for The Specials, John Bradbury, also died.

Yet Lemmy's death was widely reported by the mainstream media, with many celebrities expressing their sympathies and praising Lemmy, and even Infowars got in on the sycophancy.

Motorhead and Lemmy were known for the song Ace of Spades.

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man,
You win some, lose some, all the same to me,
The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say,
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is
The Ace Of Spades

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil,
Going with the flow, it's all the game to me,
Seven or Eleven, snake eyes watching you,
Double up or quit, double stake or split,
The Ace Of Spades

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby,
I don't wanna live for ever,
And don't forget the joker!

Pushing up the ante, I know you wanna see me,
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again,
I see it in your eyes, take one look and die,
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be,
The Ace Of Spades

What do these lyrics suggest to you? Lemmy was a 'hellraiser' who not just collected Nazi memorabilia, but was actually proud of his collection of not just uniforms but many, many Nazi daggers, shields, flags and swords (and this was just what we were allowed to see). I ask, why don't you collect Nazi memorabilia?

But what did Bradbury do? As a member of The Specials he campaigned to get Nelson Mandela freed.

So Lemmy the hellraiser with a freaky fascination in the Nazis is headline news, but Bradbury who campaigned to free Nelson Mandela is nowhere.

No comments: