Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A MESSAGE FOR DAVID ICKE: I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I've just realised something (and you know what it is).

Not only have I been betrayed (and let massively let down by THAT teacher), you have not been as bold and brave as you make yourself out to be. Perhaps Alex Jones was right. Perhaps you are a turd in the punch bowl. A money-grabbing turd.

I want my money back.

Every single penny.

I expected you, of all people, to turn up outside Freemasons Hall on 28th June 2014...but you didn't.

I have defended you throughout the years.

But as I said: I have just realised something, and the consequences.

I cannot believe am I about to say this, because it is you who 'woke me up', so to speak, so I gladly donated my money to you, but I now feel you have let me down and have exhibited your cowardice in favour of money and fame and power.

So what I have to say is this:
Fuck you, you coward. I want money back.

I thought we were on the same side.

Live by the sword. Die by the sword.





No comments: