Wednesday, February 10, 2016

DEAR UNGRATEFUL, PARASITIC BOLTON MONARCHY WHO TREAT ME LIKE I AM A PIECE OF SHIT

Please destroy those reports.

You obviously don't like me.

So guess what? Despite thinking we were on the same side...I don't like you either.

I sent those reports in the greatest faith and deepest trust, expecting you to help me.

So if you don't like me then destroy those reports. I gave them in the greatest faith and deepest trust that you would want to help me. Instead you have totally betrayed that trust, forwarded them onto your friends and family and my enemies (without my permission) and refused to help but also refused to destroy those reports.

I am cynical about the British monarchy.

But I am now more cynical about your monarchy, the Bolton monarchy.

I don't know how much more cynical I can go...


No comments: