Alex Jones is the self-proclaimed leader of 'the resistance' and at 'the tip of the spear' telling us 'the truth'. He has built and now owns a multi-million dollar business selling 'the truth' and health products. But the truth is that 'the truth' that Jones sells us is basically John Birch Society/Libertarian propaganda, which pushes a rose-tinted view of President Andrew Jackson in which Jackson was looking out for the ordinary American as he slew the bankers. This is the exact opposite of what happened. The truth about President Andrew Jackson is:
1. he was implicated in a treasonous plot against The United States involving Aaron Burr when Burr stayed at Jackson's plantation;
2. Jackson was a slaveholder, at times a brutal one and would have his runaway slaves beaten upon their return, and at one time owned 300 slaves, which made him one of the largest and most powerful slaveholders in Tennessee;
3. Jackson believed in slavery so much that he organised a raid on Negro Fort, which was on Spanish territory, in order to reclaim and return runaway slaves who had found sanctuary there, Jackson offering to pay $50 for each returned runaway slave. But during the raid a stray cannonball hit the fort's arsenal and killed 300 fugitives and Seminoles.
4. Jackson's display of heroism at the Battle of New Orleans was used by the British to build him up for President;
5. Upon being elected as POTUS, Jackson began to dismantle The Second Bank of the United States, which was doing very well in building America into a threat against the British (which is why the British used Jackson to destroy BUS2).
6. Jackson began the process of forcibly removing several native American tribes from their ancestral lands in states like Georgia that would soon secede and form the disgusting Confederacy. These tribes were called 'The Five Civilised Tribes' because the white European settlers believed that these tribes had become civilised to some degree by adopting some of the European ways of life. One of these tribes were the Cherokee, who had earlier saved Jackson's life. Jackson told the Cherokee that the USA would forever be their friend. But Jackson soon stabbed the Cherokee in the back by forcibly removing them, an act that killed thousands of them. The slaveholders and planters showed their appreciation to Jackson by giving him 100% of the vote in the 1832 election, because they would soon be able to build yet more plantations to be worked by slaves on the former ancestral lands of those native Americans. Thus Jackson is the Godfather of the Confederacy;
7. far from being anti-banker, it was Jackson who gave the Rothschilds their big break when he appointed them as agents for the US in Europe.
Any political party that pushes the John Birch Society/Libertarian myth of Andrew Jackson that Libertarianism does must be bogus.
And why would the ultra-rich Koch brothers fund Libertarianism?
But it is not just this, there is also a very strong whiff of Neo-Confederacy.
Jones has stated live on air that his ancestors were colonels and generals in the Confederate Army. Who they are he will not say. But he allows Neo-Confederate guests on his show to spew their Neo-Confederate lies about the Confederacy, and publishes works by Libertarians such as Thomas DiLorenzo which claim that the Confederacy did not secede over slavery but over a tariff, when every single ordinance of secession states that the primary reason for their secession was to protect the institution of slavery. Jones comes from Texas. Because he will not state who his Confederate ancestors were we do not know which state they came from, but in my opinion the Texas ordinance of secession is one of the most disgusting examples of white supremacy that has ever been written.
But in addition to this Neo-Confederacy, Jones has also stated live on air (but not on his show) that his family is riddled with CIA!
So there is this lethal concoction of Confedearacy and CIA in Jones' family.
So on to Donald Trump.
Trump is a liar. I showed this yesterday in LYIN' DON'S GREATEST LIES
, in which I revealed four of his lies. They are not little fibs. They are whoppers!
Trump's father Fred was a racist. Fred was arrested at a brawl between the KKK and the police, and he was prosecuted for racial discrmination by favouring renting to white people.
Jones at first proclaimed that Donald Trump was 'a ringer', citing the friendship between the Clintons and Trump, and donations from Trump to the Clintons. But over a period of a few months late last year Jones began to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, and eventually had Trump on his show as a guest. During that interview Jones and Trump stated that they would be talking to each other a lot between then and the election. Three months after that appearance on Alex Jones' show, Donald Trump appeared at AIPAC 2016 having stated numerous times that he would be neutral in the Israel-Palestine conflict in order to broker a deal. Trump has stated that he cannot be bought, not even by the Jews. So Trump did not need to suck Zionist cock at AIPAC 2016. BUT HE DID!! In a sickening display of Zionism, Trump basically put the US military at Israel's disposal in order to help Israel get whatever it wants. Trump also blamed Iran for all the trouble and violence and war in the Middle East. He even sympathised with Saudi Arabia!
The three things that I see as positive about Donald Trump are:
1. he thinks that NATO is a drain on American finances and could possibly withdraw from NATO because of this;
2. he wants tariffs to promote America-based production as opposed to importing cheap foreign goods;
3. he would renegotiate trade deals such as TPP.
Regarding finance of NATO, the Pentagon gets over a half a trillion dollars a year. So how much does NATO get from that? Less than 0.1%. So not exactly a drain on finances. If Donald Trump sees that true figure he may well change his mind on thinking that NATO membership is not worthwhile.
Regarding tariffs, Donald Trump has shipped jobs abroad and taken advantage of cheap labour overseas, principally Mexico and Bangladesh. Would Trump benefit financially from imposing tariffs to bring his jobs back to America? Why did he ship them abroad in the first place? There is a strong whiff of hypocrisy about all this.
So what is left is the single issue of trade deals. To vote for a man on a single issue requires that that man is 100% trustworthy and would deliver on any promise he made. I personally could not trust Trump after his speech at AIPAC 2016.
So, this is 'the resistance'.
Bullshit history. Neo-Confederacy. CIA. Rampant Zionism. Lies.
What could possibly go wrong?