Sunday, March 20, 2016

SO WHY HAS THE UNGRATEFUL RANDY BOLTON MONARCHY NOT DELETED THOSE REPORTS?

And by randy I really, really, really do mean that they are followers of Ayn Rand's Cult of Selfish.

So to make this absolutely crystal clear, I shall now use R instead of r when I ask that question again, so that you all know I am referring to Ayn Rand's Cult of Selfish and not, you know,... :

So why has the ungrateful Randy Bolton Monarchy not deleted those reports?

Let me rephrase that:

So why has the ungrateful Randy Bolton Monarchy not even thanked me for those reports?

Can you see where I am going with this?

There has been absolutely no contact whatsoever. Is this to be used as some form of denial of receipt? For if they acknowledge receipt through a simple and humane "thanks", such a thanks would betray the origin of any knowledge they have which they intend to use for their own private gain?

May I remind you: I tried several times over several months to provoke some kind of interest in current affairs in one of them, but all I sensed was no interest in history and current affairs but great interest in the really, really, really good stuff, and then finally ostracism.

What bunch of ungrateful, ignorant, arrogant fuckers wouldn't even thank someone for sending them those reports, despite that treatment, and despite me having spent approaching £ 1000 on books and several thousand hours reading, risking life and livelihood for the children of the very same ungrateful Randy Bolton Monarchy, me having decided against having children (for now) due to my particular experience as a child?

Hmm?

The only conclusion I can come to is that the ungrateful Randy Bolton Monarchy are using those reports for their own selfish gain.

I suspect that she thought she had been sent those reports by accident, she having previously ostracised me, so she kept quiet, hoping that that was the case.

I think it was a massive surprise when I asked her for her help in January 2014 (which was not offered). I asked for her help because:
1. I honestly thought she could;
2. but also that she was supposed to.

I think that she and her family have been using what I sent (in great faith and trust expecting that they would want to help me) and hope to use it for their own selfish gain.

So I'll ask the ungrateful Randy Bolton Monarchy one more time, politely:

dear ungrateful Randy Bolton Monarchy, please delete those reports.

I'll let you all know the response, if any.










No comments: