Monday, March 21, 2016

THE ZIOCHUMP RESTATES THAT NOBODY IS MORE PRO-ISRAEL THAN HIM (BUT CLAIMS TO BE NEUTRAL)

The Chump told Sheldon Adelson that Adelson knows that there is nobody more pro-Israel than The ZioChump.

Yesterday The ZioChump restated this to George Stephanopoulos on ABC This Week.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, that sounds -- it sounds like you're not backing down on that at all.

Tomorrow, a big speech -- you have a big speech tomorrow, speaking to the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee.

In that speech, will you stand by your pledge to be neutral between Israel and Palestine so you can broker a peace deal?

TRUMP: Well, you're going to hear what I'm going to say at the speech and I'll save it for that. There is nobody more pro-Israel than I am. But you'll hear what I say at the speech and we'll see what happens.

STEPHANOPOULOS: What kind of a deal would be in Israel's interests?

TRUMP: I think making a deal would be in Israel's interests. I'll tell you what, I don't know one Jewish person that doesn't want to have a deal, a good deal, a proper deal, but a really good deal. But I would say it's probably one of the toughest deals -- me being a dealmaker, it's probably one of the toughest deals in the world to make, because there's just so many -- there's just so many decades of hatred between the two sides. It's probably one of the toughest deals to make, if you're a person that prides yourself on being able to get people together.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So what does a good deal look like, though?

TRUMP: But I think it's something...

STEPHANOPOULOS: Will -- will...

TRUMP: -- I -- I think it's something...

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- Israel have to give up some land?

TRUMP: -- that we should try very hard to get. And I don't know any Jewish people that don't want to make it. They'd all love to see a deal made. Now, they want to have a good deal, not an Obama-type deal. They want to have a good deal made.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Define a good deal.

TRUMP: Well, I'll define that tomorrow, because I'll be defining it tomorrow. I'm not going to define it now. I'm not going to define it tomorrow.

But we would like to see, and everybody would like to see a real deal be made, not a deal that's going to be broken, a real deal being made, something that can be lasting.

And I -- if I win, I'm going to be giving that a very good shot.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Mr. Trump, thanks for joining us this morning.

TRUMP: OK.

Thank you very much.

[source : 'This Week' Transcript: Donald Trump, Reince Priebus, Denis McDonough, and Sen. Mitch McConnell, ABC, http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-transcript-donald-trump-reince-priebus-denis-mcdonough/story?id=37775643, 20th March 2016]

So how can you be 'neutral' but at the same time claim to be the most pro-Israel person on Planet Earth?

But also, how can you claim to be anti-NWO for a long time, yet:
1. adore the instigator of infanticide Benjamin Netanyahu;
2. claim to be the most pro-Israel person on God's green earth;
3. support wars in Iraq and Libya?

No comments: