Wednesday, April 27, 2016

PEEPING TOM CLAIMS TO BE WORLD'S GREATEST EVER SEX RESEARCHER

These peeping toms. They have nothing but sex on their mind. All the shit going on in the world, all the help they could give, but all they think about is being peeping toms and sex.

A former US Naval officer who ran his own hotel has claimed that his peeping tom activities have led him to become the world's greatest sex researcher to have ever lived!!

Peeping toms take note: this could be a useful defence...

And Steven Spielberg might even make a movie about you!
FOR three decades, motel owner Gerald Foos crept into the attic above guests’ rooms and gazed down through fake air vents at what was going on in their beds.

Often he got sexual pleasure as he ogled. He always took detailed notes about what he was seeing.

And he could not be more proud, claiming his years leering was RESEARCH.

Gerald, now 83, told The Sun in an exclusive interview: “I am the greatest sex researcher there has ever been. I know more about sex than anybody has ever known.

“People have called me a Peeping Tom, a window peeker and a I creep. I wasn’t. I was a voyeur, I redefined the word voyeur.

“I did this for 30 years and have legal pads piled more than a foot high containing my observations.”

The “scientific project” conducted by the former naval officer at the budget Manor House Motel in Denver, Colorado, only came to light this month after a magazine published the tale, based on Gerald’s copious notes.

Steven Spielberg has now announced he will produce a movie version of the story, to be directed by Bond’s Sam Mendes.

[source : ‘People called me a Peeping Tom... I was a voyeur’: Motel owner spent 30 years spying on guests having sex, The Sun, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/7108582/Motel-owner-Gerald-Foos-spent-30-years-spying-on-guests-having-sex.html, 27th April 2016]

PS have you peeping toms worked out who my landlady is yet?

No comments: