Friday, April 15, 2016

TTS QUESTION OF THE DAY ON THE SILENCE OF THE BOLTON MONARCHY

Please take note of how I have phrased the title of this particular blog: The Silence of the Bolton Monarchy.

So why have the Bolton Monarchy been so silent?

I sent them loads of free stuff nearly three years ago.

I gave them the opportunity to refuse being sent all that stuff, but they didn't protest, thus implying that they wanted it, so I sent it.

No gratitude was shown.

Then after giving several months for the information to be digested I requested help. I did this because I honestly believed that one of them could contribute significantly, and was supposed to.

But no offers of help came.

So I then proceeded to encourage them to look deep inside and ask themselves how they could help.

But a year after I had sent them all that free stuff I had not received any gratitude or offers of help, no contact whatsoever.

So I decided it was no more Mr Nice Guy. They had my life's work and had not shown any gratitude. I attempted several different approaches to provoke some kind of reaction, either to tell me to fuck off (which I proposed they could do at any time) or offer to help, or at least see if they could by answering a few questions (which they refused to do).

But again, no gratitude, no offers of help, and no fuck offs.

So last April I decided I had had enough of being treated like I am a piece of shit.

But during that time they had my email address. They even had my mobile number. They also knew where I worked.

So that's three possible channels of communication.

Why did they not contact me once? Not even to tell me to fuck off, or shut up, or show some gratitude?

So I again tried to provoke a reaction all through last summer, autumn, winter and this spring.

But again, despite them knowing my email address, my mobile number and my place of work, they did not try to stop me once. I have heard absolutely nothing from them.

In other words, they had the information to contact me to tell me to stop but they didn't. They let it happen.

WHY?!

WHY?!

WHY?!

But rather than contact me to tell me to stop, they, in cahoots with a voyeuristic 3rd party, have placed surveillance devices in my bedroom!!

HOW CREEPY IS THAT?!

They don't thank me for the free stuff (that they obviously wanted otherwise they would have indicated they didn't want the information before I sent them). They don't offer to help. They could have contacted me in three different ways (email, mobile, work).

But they didn't.

Instead, they, in cahoots with a voyeuristic 3rd party, install surveillance devices in my bedroom!!

Again: HOW CREEPY IS THAT?!

These peeping toms are ungrateful and unhelpful.

But here is the really creepy bit.

I've been wondering how they could have done it. And I have a possible solution.

At the end of the garden there is a wood. Whoever has been paid to install those devices could have been watching the house from those trees, much like in the film Manhunter. Have you seen the 1986 film Manhunter? There is a scene in which the detective, played by William Petersen, begins to realise how the killer could have known when the victim was alone, or the house empty. He realises this when he goes to the trees at the end of the garden and climbs one (I think). Something like this could have happened.

Manhunter was followed by a sequel called The Silence of the Lambs.

But this is really, really creepy.

Instead of sending a simple message of thanks, or a message offering to see if they could help, or to tell me to stop, they let it descend into this, and they actually install surveillance devices in my bedroom.

Jeeeeeezus...

Pfffft...

Ungrateful middle class peeping toms!!!

No comments: