Saturday, June 25, 2016

DEAR BOLTON MONARCHY

Dear Bolton Monarchy

Thankyou.

Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou.

Thankyou for ostracising me when I was trying to tell you how this world really works.

Thankyou for indicating you wanted detailed reports explaining how the world really works, which I sent.

Thankyou for not thanking me for those reports.

Thankyou for passing those reports on to your friends and family as if we were best mates (when you had ostracised me).

Thankyou for not offering to help.

Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to risk my life and livelihood for you while you enjoy yourself getting a great tan.

Thankyou for not destroying those reports when I asked, and for using them for your own private personal gain.

But most of all : thankyou for placing secret surveillance devices in my bedroom (you fucking peeping tom perrrrrrrverrrrrts!!)

In other words : Thanks for no'in!







No comments: