Saturday, October 15, 2016

TRUMP ADMITTED TO BEING PART OF THE SPECIAL CLUB

In a recent speech Trump once again ranted against bad trade deals that rip off America (yeah, the same bad trade deals that have made his daughter Ivanka rich).

And he also admitted that he 'was' an insider, a member of 'the special club', but now says he isn't.

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else. And I knew what it’s like, and I still know what it’s like to be an insider. It’s not bad. It’s not bad. Now I’m being punished for leaving the special club and revealing to you the terrible things that are going on having to do with our country. Because I used to be part of the club, I’m the only one that can fix it.

[source : Full text of Trump speech alleging Clinton, global financial forces seek America’s downfall, Times of Israel, http://www.timesofisrael.com/full-text-of-trump-speech-alleging-clinton-global-financial-forces-seek-americas-downfall/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter, 14th October 2016]

No comments: