Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT INFOWHORES HAVE HAD ME UNDER SURVEILLANCE SINCE 2013

Definitely since February 2015, but possibly since July 2013.

I moved in late January 2015 to where I have sinced lived.

In February 2015, one Saturday I watched A Room With a View, which contains a scene in which one of the main characters runs in the rain from a field overlooking Florence towards the city, with a famous view of the Dome in the distance. The following day Paul Joseph Watson, completely out of the normal, posted a photo of the Dome in Florence (which looked like it was taken from the film or from the same field in the same weather) but curiously without any comment from Watson (which is unusual for motormouth Watson). A few months earlier he had posted a photo of an astronomical observatory, again without comment, and again very out of character.

And before this, in July 2013 I wrote to the Bolton Monarchy and used the word narcissist for the only time with them. This was when I still listened to Alex Jones (but don't anymore). After writing that letter, Jones began to use the word narcissist very, very frequently when he hadn't done before.

I now do not believe this to be coincidence, and means that Jones (or someone he knows) hacked my account by July 2013, and that where I live was bugged by February 2015, all of which has significant implications.

No comments: