Sunday, April 09, 2017

MADAME PRESIDENT IVANKA

Ivanka : Daddy?

Trump : Yes, honey. Wow! You look...You know, if I wasn't your father...

Ivanka : Stop that daddy. We've been through this before. You know I'm married to Jared.

Trump : Happily?

Ivanka : Yes. Daddy. I don't like Prime Minister X, President Y and King Z. Can you do something about it?

Trump : Well, Ivanka, I'll probably start world war and lose even more of my dupe base...but f**k 'em. Sure, honey. Why not? But do I get a kiss in return?

Ivanka : Yes, but only on the cheek this time. OK?

Trump : Aw...OK

[Trump gets a kiss but tries to get a little bit more and fails]

Trump : Get me Mad Dog!! He'd better have a plan to take out President Y. Ivanka?! Are you still exploiting cheap Communist Chinese sweatshop labour?

Ivanka : Of course I am daddy. I took your advice and I'm sticking with it. I'm a multi-multi-millionaire through it! And after your tax cuts for the rich I'll be even more of a multi-multi-millionaire!

Trump : Good. Good. If you have any trouble with those Chinese just, you know, er, let me know and I'll see what I can do. 'Xcuse me honey, I have to sort out President Y for you. Mad Dog!! How's it hanging? Yeah? I know all about that!! Now, listen Mad Dog. About President Y...

No comments: