Thursday, May 24, 2018

INFOWAR$ EXPRESS FAKE CONCERN OVER CIA MK ULTRA VICTIMS

Makes sense coz half of Alex's family are CIA!!

I've been posting about my sufferings for years: from Spring 1998 to Spring 2005; zap; buzz; fizz; loud terrifying sounds like German Shepherds and shotguns. 2,3,4 sometimes 10 times a night. Nights before special occasions (job interviews, starting teaching placements) I got worse so got no sleep whatsoever, so of course looked like a moron even though I had a PhD in mathematics.

Infowar$ could have me on their show so I could explain to listeners what it's like to suffer this kind of cowardly attack. And Infowar$ have tapped into the network that is used to target individuals like myself for such cowardly attacks, and could help me to start to identify who precisely is involved.

But they won't.

Why?

I don't know. Ask them. I think they're pieces of shit for not doing the latter, coz one day it could be their kids who are targeted.

So when I see them address that lawsuit brought by Canadians against the CIA, I laugh.

Found on (crumbling) Infowar$ twitter:



No comments: